Graduate Design Engineer Jobs In Dubai | HILTI Dubai Jobs 2023
Position: Graduate Design Engineer
You will engineer and design applications up to medium complexity based on Hilti modular support systems (BU INS portfolio) based on Hilti’s proprietary software suite “PROFIS Installation” and under guidance of a senior engineer or team leader.
- Derive bill of materials from design work and provide it to other Hilti departments (e.g., supply chain)
- Design of modular support solutions in AutoCAD (2D/3D) (potentially also in Revit or plant design software)
- Write engineering reports (calculation notes) for designed applications.
- Ensure the adherence to relevant codes and Hilti standards in project engineering.
- Collaborate on project execution with different Hilti departments such as sales, global logistics or finance within own market organization or across countries.
- Bachelor degree in structural / civil engineering
- Previous work experience (through internships and/or 1–2 year professional experience)
- Know-how in usage of structural engineering software (R-Stab, Staad, SAP2000, ….) is a plus.
- Interest in solving complex engineering problems based on analytical mindset.
|Title||Graduate Design Engineer Jobs In Dubai | HILTI Dubai Jobs 2023|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on HILTI site…