Government Relations Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Rotana Careers
Rotana Hotel Management Corporation (Rotana) was founded in 1992, by a partnership between two visionary thinkers, Nasser Al Nowais and Selim El Zyr. Operating as Rotana, it opened its first property, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi in 1993 and is today one of the leading hotel management companies within the Middle East, Africa, Eastern Europe and Turkey. Rotana combines a unique understanding of the culture and communities of the Middle East with the collective expertise of an executive team contributing to years of international experience in the service industry.
Position: Government Relations Coordinator
As a Government Relations Coordinator you are responsible for processing and carrying out all tasks relating to work permits, renewals of visas and labour cards pertaining to employees. Your role is to represent the best interests of the hotel, maintaining, observing and confirming to the legal parameters, framework and law of the country.
- Obtain monthly sponsorship reports from the immigration / labour department.
- Ensure that you maintain total confidentiality at all the time.
- Carry out other relevant tasks and duties as assigned.
- You should have previous experiences within a similar role. You must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic and English and computer literate.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Government Relations Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Rotana Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Rotana Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Rotana Careers site…