Front Desk Agent Jobs in Fujairah | IHG Careers Jobs 2022
Position: Front Desk Agent
As Front Desk Agent, you will be responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk. Tasks include check in/out, rooming of all hotel guests, foreign exchange, cashiering and Credit Follow up. Ensures efficient running of Front Desk operations; highest standards of hospitality are demonstrated on every occasion.
- Greet guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempt to learn and use guests’ name at every opportunity.
- Attend to guests’ inquiries and requests, refer problems to Supervisor if he/she unable to assist.
- Register all arrivals according to established procedures.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, to be aware of all written and spoken requests, to carry out these requests in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Minimum of one year experience in Front Office environment or equivalent
- Preferably Arabic speaker
- He/She must be customer oriented
- Flexible to work in various shifts.
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC, marketed as IHG Hotels & Resorts, is a British multinational hospitality company headquartered in Denham, Buckinghamshire, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Front Desk Agent Jobs in Fujairah | IHG Careers Jobs 2022|
|Job Location||Fujairah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on IHG site…