French and Spanish Teacher at GEMS Founder School Dubai
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
Position: French and Spanish Teacher
Due to the continued success of our GEMS Founders School, we are looking to recruit a French and Spanish Teacher for the next academic year. This role will be for a September 2022 start This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced teachers to take the next step in their career with a global leading company and within a world-class International School located in the heart of Dubai
- A certified teaching qualification, at degree level such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in French and Spanish in Secondary Years
- At least 4 years of solid and demonstrable experience in teaching French and Spanish Secondary School – KS3/KS4 in a British curriculum school
- Experience in a similar role
- UAE British School teaching experience
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||French and Spanish Teacher at GEMS Founder School Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GEMS Education site…