Forklift Operator Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Etihad Careers
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates
Position: Forklift Operator
To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes and organize small teams within specific areas of Stores operation. To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed
- Actively support the ordering personnel within the department in monitoring inventory and current consumption of stock items
- Ensure that the established processes are applied for the receipt of goods into Stores, issue, decant and delivery of the same
- Regularly review stock held and product consumption and feed back to the Stores ordering team in the event of any sudden or unexpected changes in use
- Lead and direct small teams within the department in the performance of daily tasks and processes
- To be a citizen of the country
- Be of good conduct
- He shall not be less than (18) years old and not more than (30) years old
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Forklift Operator Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Etihad Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Etihad Careers site…