Flavourist Jobs In Dubai | Givaudan Careers Dubai
You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. Our customers have national and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job. You will be part of a team of very experienced Flavourists and in a position to develop your expertise together with your colleagues inside and outside your team.
- Collaborate closely with the Science & Technology (S&T) teams to identify the tools S&T develops that will allow Givaudan to continue to position leading and winning projects for the Middle East.
- You will create new flavours using the latest flavour technologies, the latest ingredient innovations, market and consumer & sensory insights, and a unique pallet of raw materials.
- Come with unique ideas and innovations to ensure our customers can continue to make a difference for the consumers in the region.
- Resolve flavour production issues and customer complaints and completely own created flavours.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry or Biology
- 3+ years of relevant experience and track record as a Flavourist, after successfully completing a formal Flavourist training programme, with a Flavour house or with reputed organisations in the Food, Beverage or Tobacco ingredients space.
- Has flavour creation experience in preferably both Tobacco and Sweet Goods segments.
- Strong knowledge of raw materials, flavour ingredients, formulation, modifications, adjustments, solvent and carrier systems, delivery systems, analytical methodologies and regulatory requirements.
|Title||Flavourist Jobs In Dubai | Givaudan Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Givaudan site…