Financial Analyst Jobs In Dubai | JLL Recruitment 2022
Position: Financial Analyst
- Provide leadership and strong mentorship to other members of the property accounting teams through coaching, timely review, and feedback of monthly work.
- Responsible for the monthly and quarterly assembly of reporting requirements for our co-owners, including cash distributions, financial results, and forecasts.
- Collaborate in the development of training and education materials to improve our property accountant skills.
- Assist or take leadership role where necessary on any special projects or transactions in the year
- Preparing detailed asset plans, budgets and financial reports.
- Identifying opportunities to add value to the portfolio, as well as managing costs associated
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (JLL) is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 80 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals, as well as technology products through JLL Technologies, and VC investments via its PropTech fund, JLL Spark.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Financial Analyst Jobs In Dubai | JLL Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on JLL site…