Finance Rep & Project Leader Jobs in Dubai | Caterpillar Gulf Careers
Position: Finance Rep & Project Leader
To ensure that country risk limits are properly maintained & reviewed to protect company assets; provide effective analysis of confidential individual dealer financial situations including continuity planning and make improvement recommendations through in-depth financial presentations which contribute to financially sound and successful dealer operations.
- Lead Finance related & process improvements projects for District offices and the EAME Region.
- Provide Financial and Project management expertise on cross functional projects.
- Map and implement best practices on adhoc basis on projects.
- Work in close collaboration with Assistant Finance Manager on Transition, Legal and Process related projects & topics.
- Analyses confidential financial reports and evaluates the financial strength in assigned region(s).
- A completed Financial Accounting degree or similar/ related qualification.
- 4 – 6 years practical experience in financial management and corporate finance is required.
- Project Management background and experience is essential.
- Analytical and skilled in systems/Microsoft tools.
|Title||Finance Rep & Project Leader Jobs in Dubai | Caterpillar Gulf Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Caterpillar site…