Finance Officer-Income Audit|Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort Jobs
Position: Finance Officer-Income Audit
In this role you will check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy. Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information.
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
|Title||Finance Officer-Income Audit|Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Le Royal Méridien Beach Resort site…