Finance Analyst-Reconciliation | ENOC Careers Jobs Vacancy
Position: Finance Analyst-Reconciliation
The job holder is responsible to handle the various month end financial accounting, reconciliations and related clearances / follow up, reporting, project reporting, governance and systems role of an individual company or a group of companies in line with the policies and procedures as agreed and directed by the Controller.
- Perform month-end closing activities as agreed with Controller by ensuring all Journals are passed for approval as per the timelines.
- Review all Invoices, expense accounts and prepare amortization and accrual schedules and ensure all costs are accounted for the period with accuracy.
- Responsibility includes reviewing all balance sheet accounts assigned by Controller and prepares schedules on monthly and periodic basis.
- Prepare and submit CIP analysis on monthly basis to ensure all capital projects are accounted and capitalized on time.
- Finance Graduation
- Experience: 5 to 6 years
- System Skills: Good.
- Communication Skills: Good.
- Presentation Skills: Good.
|Title||Finance Analyst-Reconciliation | ENOC Careers Jobs Vacancy|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ENOC site…