FCB Due Diligence Analyst | Citibank Jobs in Dubai
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York
Position: FCB Due Diligence Analyst
The Execution Analyst 2 is an intermediate position responsible for performing risk and compliance reviews in coordination with the broader Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team
- Conduct investigations and research on potentially suspicious clients using various internal and external systems and databases
- Conduct Cross Sector reviews among multiple Citi business lines.
- Document and report the review/investigation findings and prepare case files with the required supporting documentation
- Summarize, in writing, clear and concise findings of the investigation
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of AML regulations preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||FCB Due Diligence Analyst | Citibank Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||Citibank Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Citibank Careers site…