F&B Supervisor Jobs In Fujairah | DoubleTree Job Vacancies
Position: F&B Supervisor
As an F&B Supervisor, you will supervise the Restuarnats & bar service to offer a high quality, efficient beverage service that adds to a superior Guest experience and is in accordance with licensing regulations associated with alcoholic beverages.
- Check that Guest service standards are set, implemented and monitored, and continuously evaluated
- Set-up of the outlet in accordance with the pre-determined standards of the operation
- Ensure all Team Members are impeccably presented and adhere to the correct uniform standards
- Deal with sudden staff shortages through absenteeism and report all absences according to Company Attendance Procedures
- Complete all necessary administration in accordance with Company procedures relating to all staff members
- Customer Service experience in a supervisory capacity
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- A basic level of IT proficiency
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
DoubleTree by Hilton is an American hotel chain managed by Hilton Worldwide. DoubleTree has been the fastest growing Hilton brand by number of properties since 2007, and by number of rooms from 2007 to 2015.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||F&B Supervisor Jobs In Fujairah | DoubleTree Job Vacancies|
|Job Location||Fujairah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on DoubleTree site…