Executive Lean Leader GE Careers Jobs In Dubai
We are a diverse and dedicated global team. Operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill the company’s mission of building a world that works, we are passionate about delivering solutions to our customers and the world.
Position: Executive Lean Leader
An individual contributor role (or may lead a very small team), where you will be responsible for working with different businesses / plants / functional leaders to establish a customer-based process improvement strategy, which drives customer responsiveness, lead time reduction and quality improvement in line with business/functional objectives.
- Develop Lean Culture and Increased lean awareness across GE Healthcare in Intercontinental Region.
- Develop and deliver Lean Training Plans.
- Deployment of this Lean Business System must result in improved EBITDA (profitability), Free Cash Flow, market share growth and productivity.
- Proven experience as a Business Leader with a lean mindset, with a record of implementing significant changes in quantified results and culture changes with 10+ years of commercial experience.
- Ability to respond and appreciate a diverse culture within different parts of the region.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Executive Lean Leader GE Careers Jobs In Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||GE Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GE Careers site…