Evacuations Technician Jobs In Dubai | Raytheon Careers UAE
Position: Evacuations Technician
In this role you will perform major & minor assembly, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, testing & disposition of various types of components & accessories as required to overhaul slides and life rafts.
- Overhaul of pressurized cylinders and regulators, including hydrostatic testing (HST) of bottles.
- Folding and packing evacuation slides into compartments.
- Repair of composite compartments and fabrics.
- Follow quality procedures and technical documentation accurately.
- Maintain high levels of quality.
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Ability to utilize computer systems (SAP, MS Office, Etc.) to input & retrieve information.
- Comply with EH&S policies and procedures at all times, including wearing appropriate PPE. Attend EH&S trainings as required.
- The ability to interpret schematics and/or technical drawings.
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense conglomerate headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. It is one of the largest aerospace, intelligence services providers, and defense manufacturers in the world by revenue and market capitalization.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Evacuations Technician Jobs In Dubai | Raytheon Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Raytheon site…