Etihad Careers | Duty Admin (Arabic)
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘United
Position: Duty Admin (Arabic)
Responsible for monitoring and organizing all activities within the deptartment, plan and coordinate administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office, supporting the Duty Managers and employees
- Submit, follow-up and collect all staff employment visas and facilitate the visa renewal process
- Provide information and assistance to new and existing employees on their requirements
- Always maintain confidentiality and security of company and employee documents
- Education to at least high school diploma is required
- Excellent planning, organizing and computer skills
- Proficient in the use of all Office 365 applications
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Etihad Careers | Duty Admin (Arabic)|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Etihad Airways site…