English Subject Matter Expert (SME) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Elaf Education
Alef Education was founded to transform the entire education experience for students. We believe in making learning personalized to the individual as well as engaging and exciting.
Position: English Subject Matter Expert (SME)
The English Subject Matter Expert (SME) is a relied upon subject expert for a specific content area(s) and supports the Subject Team to enable creative, engaging, culturally relevant subject-specific curriculum for our Alef customers in a time and budget efficient manner.
- Lead the design, development and revision of subject-specific mini learning objectives (MLO) based lessons, ensuring content is aligned with the local context and culture to meet the needs of learners.
- Generates and shares ideas for new content concepts rooted to the company’s general education frameworks and models.
- Ensures new quality standards are documented and implemented during the authoring of content.
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in a specific subject.
Course work in Instructional Design, Education Technology, TESOL, etc will be an added.
- Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in a specific subject in K-12.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||English Subject Matter Expert (SME) Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Elaf Education|
|Hiring Organization||Elaf Education|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Elaf Education site…