Engineer - Maintenance Planning | ADNOC Job Vacancies 2022
Position: Engineer – Maintenance Planning
Develop plans for the implementation strategies for new projects. Contribute/ recommend systems and procedures. Monitor and analyse the Consultants and Contractors’ project plans, mobilization of PMC Manpower, schedules, progress, resources utilization and recommend corrective actions.
- Contribute/ recommend and maintain systems and procedures covering the areas of planning, scheduling progress measurement and reporting.
- Participate / review project execution strategies and implementation schedules advise on logic, duration and mode of implementation
- Check the weekly and monthly reports submitted by Consultants and Contractors.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
- Bachelor`s Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 6 years’ experience in planning and scheduling in Major Building/Civil Projects in a large organization.
- Must be conversant with Primavera, MS Projects, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Good knowledge of English.
|Title||Engineer – Maintenance Planning | ADNOC Job Vacancies 2022|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…