Engineer - HSE Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Middle East Careers
Position: Engineer – HSE
Monitor the HSE’ performance and practices to ensure that Group Companies operations and plant assets are operating safely and in accordance with the HSE standards, policies and procedures.
- Review reports, feedback and inputs by Group Companies to ensure aligned and timely support for any HSE related matter
- Provide Support; facilitate understanding and communication of HSE Management System and COPs for ADNOC and Group Companies
- Revise purchasing standards to ensure equipment and material purchased meet applicable safety codes and conform to the latest technology
- Prepare and update the safety inspection checklists and schedules for surveying Group Companies facilities for assessment of hazards and pinpointing corrective actions
- Bachelor Degree in Safety, Industrial Engineering, or any related engineering fields
- 6 years of experience, including at least 3 years as Safety or HSE Engineer
- Experience in all or at least one of the following fields: Drilling, Operations, Construction, Petrochemicals and refinery
- Experience in HSE project implementation, HSE inspection, and HSE systems.
|Title||Engineer – HSE Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADNOC Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on ADNOC site…