EMEA HR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (M/F/D) Jobs At Abbott | Dubai
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Position: EMEA HR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (M/F/D)
In this role, the HR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER is responsible for supporting HR’s focus on connecting our employees to the company through the benefits and programs we offer.
- Serve as a regional center of excellence for HR personnel and functions across the region or globally.
- Facilitate stakeholder needs for communications and brand training, regional strategy planning meetings.
- Manage regional projects independently for region awards and communications for development offerings and benefits campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in journalism, public relations or other communication-related major.
- Ideally 8-10 years experience with increasing responsibility in multiple communication roles in corporate or agency setting ideally having managed employee/internal communications.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||EMEA HR COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (M/F/D) Jobs At Abbott | Dubai|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Abbott site…