ELT / ESP Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Elaf Education
Alef Education was founded to transform the entire education experience for students. We believe in making learning personalized to the individual as well as engaging and exciting.
Position: ELT / ESP Specialist
The ELT/ ESP Publishing Specialist is responsible for ensuring ELL appropriacy in content and design across Alef Education’s K-12 English language programs. In English (ELT), math (ESP), and science (ESP), success metrics focus on accessibility and scaffolding for below level English Language Learners in UAE. The ELT/ ESP Publishing Specialist will review feedback and requirements from the Lead.
- Set benchmark measures and monitor compliance for quality measures such as Lexile/ CEFR level and visual strategy across grade bands.
- Revise existing G5-12 lessons to meet benchmark measures.
- Continuously review the efficacy of existing English language content subjects and scope and propose enhancements and remediation materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (education, learning theory, etc).
- Master degree in a relevant field an advantage.
- Minimum 2-3 years K-12 digital publishing experience within ELT.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||ELT / ESP Specialist Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Elaf Education|
|Hiring Organization||Elaf Education|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Elaf Education site…