Logistics Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Hill Internationalareers
The Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities (IACAD) was established in 1969 by the late ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
Position: Logistics Officer
- Extensive experience in corporate fleet management and general transport logistics
- Understand and Implement company’s transportation policies
- Monitor company’s fleet of leased vehicles with IVMS
- Run analysis on utilization of the vehicles and provide reports to identify misuse of vehicles
- Maintain master record of the fleet with all necessary information
- Generate/provide various reports needed for management decision making
- Coordinate with various end users and address concerns related to leased vehicles
- An analytic mind and good numerical skills.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Good intuition to make crucial judgment calls.
For more details, please scroll down & see the detail.
|Title||Logistics Officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi at Hill International|
|Hiring Organization||Hill International|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Hill International Careers site…