eCommerce Store & Project Manager | Nestlé Dubai Careers
Position: eCommerce Store & Project Manager
As our eCommerce Store & Project Manager, you will be the platform expert, supporting commercial trading activities, lead and manage the delivery of any project, technical solution or initiative that has a direct impact on our eCommerce Channels (website and mobile application) across our key markets.
- Act as a subject matter expert of the digital ecosystem (technically, functionally, and commercially)
- Identify opportunities, support and challenge market needs in term of new digital features and functionalities that will drive commercial benefit
- Develop and manage a robust framework to support, manage and resolve website issues at a regional and market level
- Provide guidance and facilitate the execution of e-merchandising activities at market-level, including cross-sell, up-sell & eCRM strategies
- Review and maintain all local eCommerce roadmaps and eMerchandising activations to map a fully prioritised activity plan for multiple markets
- Degree qualified with at least 5 years experiences in eCommerce, eBusiness, digital marketing and or media.
- Strong Web Analytics knowledge (Google Analytics certification a plus) as well as of A/B testing tools
- Experience in building and managing eBusiness operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus.
- Strong knowledge of an eCommerce and digital landscape within a complex ecosystem
|Title||eCommerce Store & Project Manager | Nestlé Dubai Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Nestlé site…