Early Years Teachers Job at Cambridge International School Sharjah
GEMS Education, founded as Global Education Management Systems, is an international education company. It is a global advisory and educational management firm, and is the largest operator of kindergarten-to-grade-12 schools in the world, with a network of over 80 schools in over a dozen countries
Position: Early Years Teachers
We are recruiting passionate and creative Early Years Teachers who are excited to join a growing GEMS Education school within the Internationally Innovative approach of a 4 day working week in the Emirate of Sharjah
- A certified teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- 2 or more years of experience teaching Foundation Stage or Early Years in a British Curriculum school or Nursery
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Early Years Teachers Job at Cambridge International School Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on GEMS Education site…