E-Business Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | Air Arabia
Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia has grown to become a leading low cost carrier operator across key Global emerging markets. Operating a total fleet of 42 (owned & leased) Airbus 320s.
Position: E-Business Specialist
To monitor the day-to-day activity on the e-business touchpoints and its overall performance to improve the user experience, increasing website traffic and online sales. This role is also responsible for assisting in day-to-day management of all projects related to web or mobile channels.
- Oversee management of website content to ensure that it is always up to date.
- Improve the website’s search engine rankings through latest SEO techniques.
- Design and produce ad-hoc reports as requested by the management.
- Educated to a minimum of Bachelor Degree level
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position for a high traffic website.
- Previous experience managing complex projects.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||E-Business Specialist Jobs In Sharjah | Air Arabia|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…