Dubai Government Jobs | Alternative Care Executive at CDA
The Community Development Authority is responsible for setting up and developing frameworks for social development in Dubai. It aims to attain the goals of the Dubai Strategic Plan 2015 and will, in cooperation with concerned bodies, raise the levels of social development in Dubai and enhance the role of nationals in society
- Coordinating the transfer of the found child from the Health Authority to the shelter, and following up on the police authorities to clarify the case.
- Documenting the delivery of the child and receiving family credits, conducting relevant follow-ups for brooding children, and implementing interventions.
- Documenting social studies and case studies prepared within the department on alternative families and children of unknown parentage.
- Updating the database of foster families and children of unknown parentage registered with the authority.
- Bachelor’s degree in Family Science, Sociology, Psychology or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Arabic (speaking and writing
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Dubai Government Jobs | Alternative Care Executive at CDA|
|Hiring Organization||Community Development Authority|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Dubai Government site…