Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Wood Gulf Careers 2022
Position: Document Controller
Wood is currently recruiting for a Document Controller to work as part of Clients Engineering Group and reporting to Client’s Design Office Team Lead for a nominal period of 6 months.
- Set up, copy, scan & file of documents, both physical and digital records and ensure appropriate storage.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive documentation
- Assist in preparing and managing documentation internally/externally.
- A degree from an accredited university preferred
- Document Controller with minimum of 5 years of Document Control experience in the Oil and Gas industry, either with an EPC contractor or operator.
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems, preferably Live link, ASSAI and Document Control Processes.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel.
- Proficient typing and editing skills.
|Title||Document Controller Jobs In Dubai | Wood Gulf Careers 2022|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Wood site…