Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC) Jobs In Dubai|Emirates Group Jobs
Position: Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC)
Manage, monitor, and control the flight dispatch and flight following functions of the Network Control Centre (NCC) in order to exercise operational control over all Emirates flights as per the legal requirements of ICAO Annex 10, UAE Civil Aviation Regulations (CARS) 1 and Civil Aviation Advisory Publication (CAAP) 17, the latter covering the Flight Dispatch License.
- Manage a team consisting of Dispatch Examiners, Licensed Flight Dispatchers, Flight Operations Officers and Crew Briefing
- Ensures that the workload and resources are distributed and managed in a way that all flights are dispatched in line with Emirates On-Time-Performance targets
- Manage the communication between Flight Dispatch and the operating crews so as to keep flights informed of any changes in en route conditions.
- Develop and manage plans for any contingencies, such as en-route diversions, that might occur.
- Liaison with ATC and other controlling authorities to ensure that the overall business goals are met.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Min 8 years of experience within Flight Operations.
- Relevant business area or alternatively a Commercial Pilot License.
- Specific experience of long haul operations including North Atlantic and North American operations would be an advantage.
|Title||Dispatch Duty Manager (NCC) Jobs In Dubai|Emirates Group Jobs|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates Group site…