Development Manager Jobs In Dubai | WSP Middle East Careers
Position: Development Manager
WSP Middle East are currently seeking a Development Manager to be responsible for leading the scoping and managing of feasibility studies for new and existing projects across the region.
- Liaise with and lead consultant team including master planners, architects, property consultants, cost consultants, engineers, surveyors, cost cons, etc.
- Lead engagement with local authorities, planning agencies, and service providers.
- Leading scoping and management of master planning and design services (building and infra.) for projects.
- Manage budget, programme, risk register, stakeholder management plan, so on for the allocated project.
- Maintain the business cases for individual projects.
- Chair project meetings.
- 10-15 years experience
- Degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Management, or Business.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
|Title||Development Manager Jobs In Dubai | WSP Middle East Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on WSP site…