Development Assistant Jobs In Dubai | MBC Group Careers
MBC Group is a media conglomerate owned by the Saudi government. It is based on the Middle East and North Africa region that operates in various locations around the world.
Position: Development Assistant
Plan, organise and coordinate the director’s diary and meetings, including follow-ups on. Implementations/decisions, daily correspondence phone calls, mails. Prepare minutes of meetings, type reports and prepare presentation material. Co-ordinate business travel that includes flights, transports, accommodation, meetings for all guests and newly recruited employees. Book conference room for authorized personnel.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Mass Communication
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Language and Communication Skills: Fluent in Arabic and English and must be able to simultaneously translate from Arabic to English and vice versa during meetings.
- Computer Literate in MS-Office skills with attention to details and maintaining accuracy.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Hiring Organization||MBC Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on MBC Group site…