Dentist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare
Position: Dentist Jobs
The General Dentist provides direct outpatient care in all areas of general dentistry in consultation with dental specialist, physicians and other health professionals as required for the best interest of the patient
- Examines clinically and radio graphically the hard and soft tissues of the oral cavity and head and neck region.
- Diagnose existing pathology of the above mentioned areas utilizing other aids such as study casts, electric vitalometers, transillumunators, thermal aids, percussion and palpation
- Adjusts occlusion as necessary to provide an acceptable pattern of centric contact, an acceptable pattern of grouped functional contracts and elimination of non-functional contacts
- Provides emergency after hours dental services to hospital in-patient and emergency room referrals.
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from an approved Dental School (American Dental Association approval or equivalent
- Three years in the practice of general dentistry. One (1) year of internship or family practice residency highly desirable
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Current licensure in country of origin and with HAAD (Health Authority Abu Dhabi) license to practice general dentistry in Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Title||Dentist Jobs in Abu Dhabi | NMC Healthcare|
|Hiring Organization||NMC Healthcare|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Visit Talent Scout Arabia We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
* This Job was originally posted on NMC Healthcare site…