Data Center Security Manager Jobs In Dubai|Amazon Careers UAE
Position: Data Center Security Manager
In this role you will responsible for managing physical security operations, developing post orders, defining security procedures, handling site incidents, working with security equipment, participating in construction projects and to drive day-to-day process improvement activities and managing vendors.
- Direct and manage contract guard force to run daily data center operations.
- Handle site security incidents, escalations or any other security related issues.
- Provide after-hours on-call management support and participate in emergent, large scale event response when needed.
- Participate in re-occurring data center security audits and reviews.
- Provides input on, and may develop security methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Write reports and communicate with management on the status of physical security operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in security or related fields; i.e., logistics, transportation, facilities amongst others
- 4+ years of commercial or industrial work experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
|Title||Data Center Security Manager Jobs In Dubai|Amazon Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Amazon site…