Customer Service Program Specialist | Amazon Careers Dubai
Position: Customer Service Program Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Service Program Specialist to join the Middle East (ME) Customer Service Team (CS). The role will be based in Dubai, U.A.E. Working with multiple teams including CS, Transportation, Supply Chain and the FCs, Tech, the CS Program Specialist is responsible for driving CX improvement initiatives and being the customer champion for a key stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Act as the voice of the customer toward a broad range of stakeholders, driving change through robust delivery and governance mechanisms.
- Own the execution of the ME CS CX roadmap and timely delivery of programs therein.
- Act as the point of contact for Customer Service and various non-CS partner teams.
- Audit metrics framework that allows for high level overviews and deep dives into CX and emerging issue detection.
- Surface and investigate ad hoc new ideas through quantitative and qualitative analysis of data, processes and procedures with a mind to improving the CX and key metrics.
- MBA or Master’s or equivalent education/work experience.
- Experience working with global/large complex organizations.
- Customer Service experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience in project and/or program management.
|Title||Customer Service Program Specialist | Amazon Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Amazon site…