Credit Controller Jobs In Dubai | DMG Events Gulf Careers
Position: Credit Controller
The Credit Controller’s main requirement is to maximise cash-flow and minimise bad debts on a selected range of clients for the following companies dmg events (UK) Ltd, dmg events Asia Pacific Pte Ltd and dmg events Conferences Ltd, dmg Nigeria events and dmg events (Canada).
- Debt-chasing on accounts receivable ledger, including telephone calls, e-mails and letters to ensure that the company policy of payment prior to exhibition is adhered to by customers.
- Flexibility to work international hours in the run up to events if required, to maximise collection of debt.
- To ensure that account queries are dealt with efficiently in order to minimise the risk of bad debts.
- To respond to or refer queries raised both internally and externally.
- To respond to or refer, in a timely manner, queries raised both internally and externally.
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a finance department; experience of handling international payments together with experience in the events industry is desirable.
- Deep knowledge of finance systems; notably with salesforce and Financial Force software.
- Computer literate with good Excel and Word skills
- Strong work ethic representing our industry leading brands.
|Title||Credit Controller Jobs In Dubai | DMG Events Gulf Careers|
|Hiring Organization||DMG Events|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on DMG Events site…