Credit Analyst - Private Banking Group Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB
ADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Credit Analyst – Private Banking Group
Responsible for preparing customer credit proposals, preparing spreadsheets, financial analysis, and risk rating. Also to ensure monitoring and follow-up of approved lines, documentation deferrals, facility expiry and maintenance of credit files and all other private banking finance related administrative duties.
- CAs – Analyze and prepare quality Credit Applications, Renewals, Credit Memos, Extension and CCRs. Highlight exceptions and provide concise recommendations.
- Arrange proper Legal and Sharia approvals in structuring and documentation.
- Liaise and address all financing queries on existing and new financing.
- 2-4 years relevant experience of which 2 years preferably in detailed credit analysis / preparation.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Credit Analyst – Private Banking Group Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…