Cost Controller Jobs In Dubai|Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers
Position: Cost Controller
Ensures that the appropriate internal control procedures are followed in the most effective manner.
- Any major variance/discrepancy in the spot check to be reported immediately.
- For the F&B goods received check the product, quantity, quality and price are same as in the LPO.
- Preparation of Inventory turnover on monthly basis.
- Responsible for the variance report preparation after the month end inventory.
- Prepares the officers check and entertainment check summary.
- Prepares the gift voucher summary report.
- Prepares month end cost control JV & accrual JV for PL reporting.
- Verifies the invoices against LPO and approves on the stamp.
- Financial Management Diploma/ Bachelor Of Commerce or its equivalent
- Two to three years of related financial/office experience in the same role.
- Computer competency requiring word-processing, spreadsheet and database software knowledge and experience.
- Have relevant experiences in the Store and Receiving section in hospitality field in UAE
|Title||Cost Controller Jobs In Dubai|Bab Al Shams Desert Resort Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Bab Al Shams Desert Resort|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Bab Al Shams Desert Resort site…