Corporate Sales Consultant For BMW And MINI Cooper Jobs In Abu Dhabi | UASG
United Al Saqer Group (UASG) owns and manages a diverse yet complementary portfolio of six UAE-based companies encompassing a number of key industry sectors. Our reputation for commercial excellence includes Abu Dhabi Motors and Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Machinery, Al Saqer Property Management; Awraq Islamic financial brokerage, Royal International Construction, Royal Joinery and Safe Travels & Tours.
Position: Corporate Sales Consultant For BMW And MINI Cooper
New or used, you love our vehicles. And you know exactly how to communicate that passion to our customers. So make the most of your skills with BMW Group Retail Middle East.
- You’ll make every customer feel special by understanding exactly where the vehicle fits into their lifestyle, and helping them make the right choice.
- From building a database of customers through attending our high volume of online leads.
- It’s about giving a great experience as well as providing expert recommendations.
- Relevant sales experience with semi-government and private companies in UAE.
- Excellent in building and fostering good relationships with customers.
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Corporate Sales Consultant For BMW And MINI Cooper Jobs In Abu Dhabi | UASG|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on UASG site…