Continuous Improvement Manager | Chalhoub Gulf Careers
Position: Continuous Improvement Manager (Arabic Speaker)
The Continuous Improvement Manager (Arabic Speaker) is responsible to Drive and facilitate the achievement of service excellence via the adoption of best demonstrated practices through improvement programmes (such as CSAT, NPS, CES, ICCC and MSP)
- Work closely with the Customer Experience teams of the brand to support the strategy to implement the Group driven projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with brand/ops/tech team to enhance existing processes and deploy NPS, CSAT, Mystery Shopper program
- Determine department-specific Continuous Improvement objectives and drive process improvements utilizing lean methodologies
- Ensure a good relationship with our third party outsourced.
- Responsible of calibrating the service between external and internal stakeholders
- Experienced in applying design thinking, 6 sigmas.
- Track record of successful delivery of process improvement projects.
Chalhoub Group is a privately held luxury goods retailer and distributor, headquartered in Dubai, UAE. The Chalhoub Group is the largest retail operator in the Middle East. The company has more than 12,000 employees in 14 countries.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Continuous Improvement Manager | Chalhoub Gulf Careers|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Chalhoub site…