Consultant Interventional Cardiology | Fakeeh University Hospital Careers
Fakeeh. Care is a highly regarded pioneer healthcare service provider in Saudi Arabia, entering the Dubai healthcare and medical education market. The group is a collection of businesses that provides secondary and tertiary healthcare services for the communities.
Position: Consultant Interventional Cardiology
We are sourcing for Consultant Interventional Cardiologist to collaborate with the leadership to strategize a high-quality interventional program. This role work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to foster the expansion of the structural and complex coronary programs and be responsible for diagnostic coronary angiography, complex coronary interventions, and structural heart procedures.
- Clinical Responsibilities
- Admin Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s in MBBS or MBChB or Equivalent.
- Master’s in Medical Specialty Qualification.
- Minimum 5 years experience post completion of Boards at Consultant level.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Consultant Interventional Cardiology | Fakeeh University Hospital Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Fakeeh University Hospital|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Fakeeh University Hospital Careers site…