Construction Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Gulf Careers
Position: Construction Manager
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Construction Manager to join our team! In this role you will get to manage all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a medium-size project.
- Manages all on-site field construction activities associated with the completion of a medium-size project. (Typically a project having 250,000 to 2 million construction manhours or a total installed cost of $50 to $100 million.)
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge of various disciplines to be used during construction, as well as the methods and techniques to be utilized for installation.
- Conducts performance evaluations and recommends promotions and salary actions.
- Ensures the use of sound construction practices to attain required quality control at the maximum efficiency and minimum cost.
- Prepares periodic reports summarizing progress of construction activities for higher-level management and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction-related field (or equivalent construction-related work experience)
- Typically 15+ years of experience in field construction is required.
Experience in the construction of large civil/structural and/or industrial projects at domestic and/or foreign locations is preferred.
Requires a comprehensive knowledge of construction-related processes, as well as a thorough knowledge of industry practices.
|Title||Construction Manager Jobs In Abu Dhabi | Parsons Gulf Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Parsons site…