Collection Officer Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers
ENOC is a global diversified state owned energy group and operates in oil, gas and coal industry
Position: Collection Officer
The job holder is responsible to reconcile and prepare final settlement for each account. The job holder shall issue and monitor all VAT invoices related all type of charges
- Handle & manage payment collection for various leasing income on regular basis, such as: Rents, Additional Rents, Service fees, Penalties, Utilities and Project fees
- Supervise collection process with finance team and tenants related to any outstanding payments
- Manage “Monthly Sales Reports” and “Annual Audited Sales Reports” collection and report submission on day to day
- Ensure all dues are monitored and collected on time to maximize the recovery
- Diploma holder or relevant Degree
- Excellent Communication & analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft package (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Oracle based applications
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Collection Officer Jobs in Dubai | ENOC Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates National Oil Company|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Emirates National Oil Company site…