Coffee Shop Attendant Jobs in Abu Dhabi at BMW Group Careers
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, commonly referred to as BMW, is a German multinational corporate manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Position: Coffee Shop Attendant
To welcome customers, and assist in the smooth and efficient operation of customer traffic ensuring each customer has been met and attended to in a professional manner
- Take customers’ orders when needed to identify filled orders.
- Provide professional, courteous service to our guests in the showroom.
- Prepare drinks for guests and staff such as Turkish coffee, Espresso, Cappuccino, Tea, etc.)
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Minimum High school education
- 2 years of minimum experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service background and skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Coffee Shop Attendant Jobs in Abu Dhabi at BMW Group Careers|
|Hiring Organization||BMW Group Careers|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on BMW Group Careers site…