Cluster Revenue Manager Jobs in Dubai | EMAAR Careers
At Emaar, our DNA lays the foundation for everything we do. It forms the base of how we serve our customers, how we speak with one another, and the way we move forward in every decision we make. In short, it is the essence of who we are and how we communicate.
Position: Cluster Revenue Manager
This function is to ensure achievement of departmental KPIs and Revenue targets, to optimize and to implement Room Revenue management strategies and operations aligned to the hotel’s objectives and across key departments: i.e: Reservations, Sales, Marketing, Front Office.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management and Reservations experience, additional Hotel experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
- Professional certification (university Degree, Hotel School Diploma).
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Cluster Revenue Manager Jobs in Dubai | EMAAR Careers|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on EMAAR site…