Clinical Auditor Job in Dubai | American Hospital Dubai
American Hospital Dubai is committed to being an employer that helps its people realize their full potential and set benchmarks in medical care excellence. We offer an extremely progressive, nurturing, diversity-rich and inclusive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation to help you achieve the extraordinary
- Facilitate the development and implementation of clinical audit programs/plans
- Undertake the quality of data for clinical audit, checking accuracy of data entered and ensuring completeness
- Conduct literature searches and obtaining relevant references
- Assist in explorative data analysis and interpretation of findings from clinical audits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field such as quality, or Diploma in relevant field with 3 years of additional experience
- CPHQ (Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality), Auditing or Data Analysis
- Clinical Experience or previous experience in Healthcare setting
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Clinical Auditor Job in Dubai | American Hospital Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||American Hospital Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on American Hospital Dubai site…