Chief Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Centro Sharjah Job Vacancies
Position: Chief Engineer
As a Chief Engineer / Director of Engineering you are responsible on all matters related to the repairs and maintenance operation of the physical plant and engineering facilities within the hotel and maintain all mechanical, electrical and electronic equipment including heating and ventilation
- Organize and set up preventive maintenance programmes for all electrical and mechanical equipment including general building works
- Advise the General Manager and the Corporate Vice President – Engineering and Technical Services of any problems at all times
- Supervise maintenance employees and contract employees who are carrying out minor building work, electrical and mechanical installations
- Oversee the general maintenance of all life safety systems throughout the hotel and report any major defects
- Ensure that all administration files are kept up to date including drawing prints, specifications and equipment, technical maintenance manuals, etc.
- You should ideally have a degree in mechanical and electrical engineering
- At least three years experiences in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
- A good command of written and spoken English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
|Title||Chief Engineer Jobs In Sharjah | Centro Sharjah Job Vacancies|
|Hiring Organization||Centro Sharjah|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Centro Sharjah site…