Channel Lead - Mobile Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB
The Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities (IACAD) was established in 1969 by the late ruler of Dubai HH Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al MaktoumADIB is a leading bank in the UAE and the 4th largest Islamic bank globally by assets. Headquartered and listed in Abu Dhabi, ADIB was incorporated in 1997 to serve as the first Islamic bank in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Position: Channel Lead – Mobile
The Channel Lead – Mobile defines strategy for Mobile and roadmap ensuring high level of customer experience.
He/she is the owner of the digital channel, managing readiness, availability and performance.
- Prepare and present product visions and proposals to the leadership team about channel strategy when required.
- Identify channel KPIs and use them as a cornerstone for team focus and priorities.
- Manage cross-functional relationships with emphasis on decision-making over consensus.
- 7+ years of total digital experience including 5+ experience in banking channels.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree a plus- with professional certifications.
- Experience in agile digital transformation is plus.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Channel Lead – Mobile Jobs In Abu Dhabi | ADIB|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on ADIB site…