Cargo Operator Jobs In Dubai | Shell Careers Dubai
Position: Cargo Operator
Operators are the key executors of the ’life of the deal’, managing oil movements on bulk crude or product tankers from supply to delivery point in an operationally excellent and optimal manner, preventing profit leakage, and looking for value add opportunities.
- Ensure that all obligations arising from the oil contract/ and charter party are executed flawlessly, in compliance with governmental and industrial regulations as well as HSSE guidelines
- Daily external interface with contractual counterparties, terminal operators, vessel owners/brokers, national oil companies, and competitors.
- Manage vessel operations, such as scheduling, routing, bunkering, stow planning & optimization, issuing voyage orders and monitoring fleet of vessels under your charge.
- Ensure that adequate records are kept meeting the company’s legal and fiscal obligations.
- Ensure that any necessary financial security is in place prior to the transfer of title to customers.
- Display relevant knowledge and or experience in Trading & Supply-related operations.
- Some blending experience or demonstrable capacity/ability to do so will be advantageous.
- Some prior working experience in a Trading and Supply (or similar) operations-type environment
- Proven track record of successfully collaborating with channel partners, suppliers, 3rd party service providers and customers
|Title||Cargo Operator Jobs In Dubai | Shell Careers Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
* This Job was originally posted on Shell site…