Cabin Crew - Brisbane Assessment Center at Etihad Airways in Abu Dhabi
Etihad Airways is the second flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003. It is the second-largest airline in the UAE after Emirates. The name Etihad is Arabic for ‘United
Position: Cabin Crew – Brisbane Assessment Center
We are currently looking for exceptional people to join our team of award winning Cabin Crew. If you have a desire to provide world class in-flight service whilst travelling the world, we encourage you to apply for this truly amazing position
- Minimum High School certification
- Fluent English verbal and written comprehension; another language is an additional benefit.
- Must be at least 21 years old at time of application.
- Confident in water and be able to swim with the aid of a flotation device.
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Cabin Crew – Brisbane Assessment Center at Etihad Airways in Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Etihad Airways|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Etihad Airways site…