Bar Captain - F&B Service Jobs In Dubai | IHG Careers UAE
Position: Bar Captain – F&B Service
As a Bar Captain you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience.
- Perform all necessary tasks according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel.
- Greet customers and serve them in a professional & personalised way.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the Food & Beverage menus of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice and recommendations when required to guests.
- Consistently monitor quality of food being served.
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries promptly.
- Great communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining a calm attitude when required
- Attention to detail and consistency
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand. Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Bar Captain – F&B Service Jobs In Dubai | IHG Careers UAE|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on IHG site…