B1 - Technician Air Arabia Jobs In Sharjah
Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia has grown to become a leading low cost carrier operator across key Global emerging markets. Operating a total fleet of 42 (owned & leased) Airbus 320s.
Position: B1 – Technician
Assists the Engineer to perform Airframe and Engine Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and Third party aircrafts including inspections, repairs and component replacement, performs and records work up to required standards and in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned tasks to the Engineer-in-Charge and alerts him or her to any problems with aircraft condition or with the execution of the work.
- Demonstrates high level of consideration to housekeeping standards in all tasks performed.
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Line/ Base Maintenance environment.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||B1 – Technician Air Arabia Jobs In Sharjah|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…