B1 - Certifying Engineer Air Arabia Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Air Arabia is the first and largest low cost carrier in the Middle East and North Africa. Air Arabia has grown to become a leading low cost carrier operator across key Global emerging markets. Operating a total fleet of 42 (owned & leased) Airbus 320s.
Position: B1 – Certifying Engineer
Carries out and supervises Line/ Base-level maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and third party aircrafts within the CAR 66 ‘B1’ License Category, ensuring the required work is performed, certified and recorded accurately and timely in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Holds a valid GCAA CAR 66 B1 Aircraft Maintenance License and company maintenance approvals on the Airbus A320.
- At least 2 years’ experience certifying maintenance on the Airbus A320 family of aircraft.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Line/Base Maintenance environment.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||B1 – Certifying Engineer Air Arabia Jobs In Abu Dhabi|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit TalentScoutArabia.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
- Still Need Help? Contact TalentScout Arabia and we will take care moving forward.
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to TalentScoutArabia Homepage to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
* This Job was originally posted on Air Arabia site…